Hi, I'm Lee Notman.
I'm a wedding and portrait photographer on the Isle of Man. I would describe my photography style as a rare blend of relaxed and natural, but also creative. Understanding that no two people are the same is key to capturing emotions and personalities in the colours and light that suit each individual.
I'm fun, relaxed and approachable, but that said, I'm also extremely passionate about my work and every single image I produce is processed with love and attention.
I shoot 30+ weddings a year, and have had my images published in the Island's premier magazine on many occasions, as well as in local newspapers and promotional publications for vendors and venues.
Random facts about me:
- I love being outdoors. In forests, up hills or by the sea
- I have 4 crazy children
- I summited Mount Kilimanjaro in 2016
- Originally from Plymouth, Devon - moved to the IOM in 1999
- It took me 12 minutes to think of a 5th fact
- From my bedroom window I can see a medieval castle and a lighthouse
- Favourite biscuit - choccy Hob-Nob
- Dream holiday location - Machu Picchu